In 2012, Institute for Modern Linguistic Research opens at the Moscow State University for the Humanities (MSUH) ! Congrats and thanks to everyone who has been helpful.
The stuff includes Anton Zimmerling (director), Peter Arkadiev https://antonzimmerling.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/arkadiev4.jpg, Natalia Pimenova https://antonzimmerling.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/pimenova1.jpg, Natalia Serdobolskaya https://antonzimmerling.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/serdobolskaya.jpg, Oleg Belyaev, Tamara Astakhova (research fellows), Alexey Barkovskiy(secretary).
Our office is located at the MSUH Perovo Branch , 3rd Vladimirskaya Str., 7, room 35. The location of the MSUH Perovo branch may be checked using this link. http://address.mosopen.ru/3520-20135
Research and educational center at the MSUН
«Institute for modern linguistic research»
Research and educational center at the MSUH «Institute for modern linguistic research» is designed for fundamental and applied investigations in the field of General, Typological and Slavic linguistics, modernization of academic lecture courses pertained to linguistic education, dissemination of natural-science methods and mathematical methods in interdisciplinary research involving linguistic analysis of the mechanisms of information transmission and text formation, integration of Russian and world’s approaches to theoretical grammar.
Research and educational center at the MSUH «Institute for modern linguistic research» aims at
- Conducting long-term (2-3 years) and short-term scientific projects in the field of theoretical linguistics. The research findings of these projects are to be discussed at various international conferences and in the profile scientific editions.
- Training and retraining of specialists in the field of general, specific and applied linguistics.
- Organizing international conferences in linguistic typology, Slavic and general grammar at the MSUH.
- Organizing international conferences and thematic workshops in Russian Federation and abroad.
- Organizing regular seminars in language theory and linguistic methodology at the MSUH.
- Promoting the image of scientific linguistics and its achievements, fighting against amateurish linguistics and profane views on world’s languages, organizing linguistic competitions for MSUH students in the format of traditional competitions in linguistics and mathematics.
- Promoting the achievement of the Russian linguistic school, reissuing of important publications of Russian linguists anticipation or forestalling similar publications of foreign linguists.
- Adapting Russian BA, MA and Phd-students to modern theoreis, frameworks, methods and terminology widely applied in the present-day linguistic research abroad. Translating into Russian selected publications of leading foreign linguists.
- Academic cooperation with foreign universities and research institutions included in the international programs for academic cooperation with Russian Federation.